Monday, October 06, 2008

Some pictures from this year's Small Press Expo (SPX)

Though I only stayed for Sunday, I enjoyed every minute at the comics fest. Thanks again to everyone who stopped by the table to check out our stuff and chatted. And thanks to my girlfriend Irina for all your help, Erin Thompson and Keith McCleary for letting me sit in with him at the comics fest.

Some great moments and people at SPX.


Killing Tree Quarterly creator Keith McCleary sporting Dreadnoks shirt sans irony. Gotta love it. Hehehe.
















August (left) and Deep Doodle's Masheka Wood (r).













Michael LaRiccia creator of Black Mane, Death of Black Mane and founder of One Time Press rocks out.

















And lastly, yours truly, with my latest batch of watercolor paintings Portraits from the Animal Kingdom.










More pictures to come.

© Frank Reynoso, Oct. 2008, All Rights Reserved

No comments: