Monday, October 05, 2009

SPX 2009 Pictures Pt. 2

I took this picture really damn early in the morning. How early, you may ask. Too damn early because...




... hardly anyone else is set up. But the excitement of another SPX kept us chugging along.




Across from us, Mike Lariccia of One Time Press selling his fine illustrated wares.




Peter J. Lazarski and Mike of Imaginary Monsters set up their booth right beside ours.




All this hub bub is just the exhibitors. We haven't opened to the public yet.




I approve of our spread.




The youngest SPX attendee: 6 weeks old. Take that.





Ron was gracious enough to buy a couple of my comics and asked for a sketch. It took me a little while because I hadn't drawn Jock in some time. Looking at it again, I want to fix it up...




Anthony being eaten by Cthulu.



Pete and Mike of Imaginary Monsters drawing some ill creatures.



More pictures to come...

© Frank Reynoso, Oct. 2009, All Rights Reserved

No comments: